lundi 5 janvier 2009

And another one...

In the end, january does not feel any different from september. Two weeks of almost complete holiday have given us enough time to re-think certain aspects of our lives and some of us have come up with all kind of New Years resolutions, notices to quit and tightly scheduled plans for the upcoming year.
Well I have survived enough scandalous New Year's Eve parties to know that I am not the kind of person to stick to pre-planned agendas.
So this year I will just keep on doing me.
Keep  praying for discipline.
Keep giving thanks for the wonderful People around me.
Keep appreciating my wine and all the other pain numbing solutions I have steadily grown familiar with over the past years (and no, it is not THAT bad).
And above all, I will work hard, love harder and take even more risks.

In the end, 2009 will be a continuity of... 2008. Duh.

And this january i have some things that are stubbornly in my mind:

- Herman Deza:
The young "underground" photographer who has been missing for the past week and more. I don't know him and I had never heard of him before MISSING posters of him all around Paris. I am really praying for a happy ending to this story.

- Vegans... I've been a vegetarian for a while now and I'm thinking of taking it a step further ( hey, that reminds me of that wonderful movie/documentary with Woody Harrelson where him and his friends tour the US of A in a hemp fuelled bus to talk in universities about the impact that eanimal eating has on the environmental issue: GO FURTHER. If you have the opportunity you should definetely check it out). There is no reason why i should fail in doing so. I'll keep you posted.
- Where can I get a copy of that dope poster of the Sons d'Hiver festival? I was  grinning when I saw it.


Curently listening to:
Keziah Jones - Nigerian Funk

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire